LENOVO IdeaPad Pro 5 16IRH8 (83AQ001TTA)
- CPU Intel Core i5-13500H (2.60 GHz, 18 MB L3 Cache, up to 4.70 GHz)
- RAM 16GB LPDDR5 5200MHz
- Harddisk 512GB SSD M.2 2242 PCIe 4.0×4 NVMe
- Optical No
- LAN/ Wifi Wi-Fi 6, 11ax 2×2 + BT5.1
- Graphic NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 6GB GDDR6
- Port –
- Display Size 16″ 2.5K (2560×1600) IPS 350nits Anti-glare, 100% sRGB, 120Hz, Eyesafe, G-Sync
- OS Windows 11 Home + Office Home & Student 2021
- Warranty 2 Years Onsite by LENOVO
Lenovo regularly updates its laptop lineup, and new models may have been introduced since then. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information about the IdeaPad Pro 5, I recommend visiting Lenovo’s official website or checking recent product listings and reviews from reliable sources.
Typically, Lenovo’s IdeaPad series includes a range of laptops that cater to different needs and preferences, including ultrabooks, gaming laptops, and general-purpose laptops. The “Pro” designation often suggests a focus on performance and productivity features, but the specific features and specifications of a laptop model can vary.
When looking at an IdeaPad Pro 5 or any other laptop, consider these factors for a comprehensive overview:
- Design: Look for information about the laptop’s build quality, dimensions, and weight.
- Display: Check the screen size, resolution, and panel type (e.g., IPS, OLED) for visual quality.
- Processor: Identify the CPU model (e.g., Intel Core i7, AMD Ryzen) and generation for performance expectations.
- Graphics: Determine if the laptop uses integrated graphics, dedicated graphics, or both, depending on your needs (gaming, content creation, etc.).
- RAM and Storage: Check the available RAM options (e.g., 8GB, 16GB) and storage types (e.g., SSD, HDD) and capacities (e.g., 256GB, 512GB).